Pulled Pork Tenderloin with Orange Red Chili Sauce
This recipe can use any one of the following Something Special products:
Gourmet Red Chili
• Red Chili Pepper Spread
2 pork tenderloins
2 Tbsp (30 mL) soya sauce
2 tsp (10 mL) Dijon mustand
1/3 cup (75 mL) Gourmet Red Chili or Red Chili Pepper Spread
1 shallot, chopped fine
2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
2/3 cup (150 mL) orange juice
1 tsp (5 mL) grated ginger dash cayenne pepper Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. Heat a non-stick skillet and brown tenderloins.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together remaining ingredients and pour into Dutch oven.
4. Add browned tenderloins, cover with sauce, and cover with the Dutch oven lid.
5. Cook for about 5 hours, turning meat periodically to ensure even cooking.
6. Pull tenderloins apart with a fork and mix with juices.
7. Serve with cooked rice and a green vegetable.